Clare offers a range of one-on-one and group supervision, mentoring, consultancy and training services, on a range of topics.
Read the details below to find out more about what is on offer. Can't find exactly what you're looking for? Don't be afraid to ask - click on the link below to request a chat or to send your question.
- One-on-one and small group supervision available.
- Supervision provided for: Functional Capacity Assessment and SIL reports for adult NDIS participants.
- Report reviews available for FCA reports (adults), SIL reports, and assistive technology applications.
- Supervision offered on an ad hoc basis, pending availability; if I'm not available, I'll recommend someone else you can try.
- Live training for your OT team via Zoom or in person*.
- Guest speaker opportunities - you arrange the venue and registrations and I'll deliver the content!
- Choose from topics listed in the Your OT Tutor Learning Library (i.e. live delivery of existing online courses and journal club sessions) or propose your own topic.**
- Topic areas include: NDIS (FCAs, report writing, challenging situations), working with adults with physical impairments, supervising OT students, LinkedIn strategies, and more!
- Provision of coaching/mentoring for OTs wanting to build their capacity to offer high-quality placement opportunities to occupational therapy students.
- Advice regarding choosing the right placement model for your business, structuring student placements, building your resource kit, developing self-directed learning opportunities, and supporting students experiencing difficulty during their placements.
- NB: Universities also offer support and education regarding supporting students, however, if you'd like more intensive, personalised support, these services may be perfect for you.
- One-on-one advice for OTs wanting to plan their own CPD and career progression options.
- Advice regarding in-house education opportunities for your staff.
- Advice regarding offering external training opportunities via webinars and online courses, including low-cost options, using Learning Management Systems, and managing registrations.
- Advice regarding how to structure your clinical education delivery.
- Ask about my affiliate program if you are wanting to setup your own Learning Management System (LMS)!
Choose a 4, 6 or 8 hour session
Choose an online or in-person session*
Set an agenda of what you would like to cover
Topics could include: NDIS FCAs, NDIS report writing, supporting OT students, setting up in-house education programs for your team, individualised CPD planning with team members, optimising the time you spend on LinkedIn, offering external webinars and training - more topics to be added!
Delivery could include: one-on-one sessions with specific team members, small or large group facilitated discussions or brainstorming sessions, reviewing your report templates, or live training session (up to 1 hour of the total time).
If you've got a different topic or delivery format in mind, feel free to ask!
Clare, with this course you've really set the industry standard. I've completed just about every course on FCA for OT's out there and this is by far the most in-depth, presented in such a systematic and clear way - the effort you've put into making this course is abundantly clear, and honestly I'm so grateful that you've created this to kindly share with your professional network. This course gets a solid 5/5 for me - thank you so so much! :)
Anonymous Occupational Therapist
I highly recommend Clare Batkin, known as 'Your OT Tutor,' for her outstanding commitment to the OT community in Australia. Clare's dedication to facilitating growth in skills and knowledge is unparalleled, reflected in her mission to 'help occupational therapists to LEARN, GROW, and EXCEL.' Equally impressive is her generosity with her time, connecting people to resources and individuals that can further their careers. Clare is indeed a vital asset to our profession.
Dave Jereb - Occupational Therapist and owner - MoveAbout Therapy Services
As a busy practice owner, I’ve absolutely loved having this resource available for my new grads . Even though I’ve got plenty of my own guides and sample FCA reports to share with them , what I lack is time to sit down and go through these step by step to make sure they truly understand the process. The 8 hours worth of online learning has been a massive investment for me and a valuable resource for my team. Thank you Clare Batkin!
Director and Occupational Therapist
Clare has been an invaluable resource for me as a new graduate OT - I regularly check her business page: Your OT Tutor and have recommended my colleagues do the same for easy to digest updates and tips! Clare has gone out of her way to assist me with my CPD portfolio and provided me with such a helpful template to use (a life saver!). Clare is extremely helpful, approachable, and very responsive despite her busy schedule.
Brodie S. - New Graduate Occupational Therapist
Clare has done a fabulous job with spearheading 'Your OT Tutor', a journal club that has really helped me stay up to date with the current evidence on topics directly relevant to my practice. Her approach is comprehensive yet practical, given how time-poor clinicians often are, and I am very much looking forward to our 2023 sessions. I highly recommend Clare to other OTs - those starting out as well as others who are more established in the profession - she is an absolute asset to both.
Natalie J. - Occupational Therapy Practice Owner
I commend Clare for her ability to effectively communicate complex concepts and create an engaging learning environment. Her passion for empowering clinicians and ensuring high-quality assessments that align with the core principles of the NDIS is truly commendable. She is dedicated to providing accurate and relevant information to clinicians. I have found Clare to be approachable and responsive, always willing to provide answers and support when needed. Overall, Clare is an invaluable asset to any educational program or training initiative.
Kumar Ebenezer - Occupational Therapy Practice Owner - Guided Support Services